Partners in Wellbeing Helpline
The Partners in Wellbeing helpline offers free, confidential one-on-one coaching to support you and your employees.
As part of the Victorian Government’s $26 million Wellbeing and Mental Health Support for Victorian Small Businesses initiative, the helpline gives you access to experienced wellbeing coaches.
The coaches can help you improve your emotional wellbeing and develop coping strategies to support you through this difficult time.
The service also provides free financial counselling and business advice for business owners experiencing financial stress.
Qualified financial counsellors can give you advice, support and information about managing business and personal debts and other financial issues. They can help you to:
- understand the financial viability of your business
- access grants and support from government and industry, such as banks
- manage personal debt
- understand options and priorities relating to debt
- negotiate with insurers, lenders and creditors, including dispute resolution and repayments plans
- learn about insolvency
- connect with experts, including for accountancy, legal, insolvency, taxation and ombudsman matters.
Business advisors also can support you to plan for the future, developing clear plans and actions to address challenges and opportunities in your business.
They can assist you in areas such as:
- marketing and sales
- digital business
- human resources
- financial management
- business strategy
- risk management
- business expansion
- business closure.
If you are distressed or anxious about your business, please call Partners in Wellbeing at 1300 375 330 from Monday to Friday 9am–10pm, Saturday to Sunday 9am–5pm.