Our September Issue Covered
Thought of registering a trademark for your new business?
The ATO has issued a reminder around trademarks! For background, a trademark legally protects your brand and helps customers distinguish your products or services in the market from others.
Also in the September Newsletter?
- Self-education: when is it deductible?
– Principle 1 – the self-education maintains or improves current skills or knowledge
– Principle 2 – the self-education leads to, or is likely to lead to, an increase in income from current income-earning activities
- Avoid schemes targeting SMSFs
- Discounting your capital gain
– 12-month requirement
– Foreign residents
- Appointing an SMSF auditor
- Costs of a caravan/motorhome for work-related travel
– What if my business logo is on my caravan?
DON’T MISS OUT ON VITAL INFORMATION
FOR YOUR BUSINESS / ORGANISATION