Our October Issue Covered
How to reduce your income tax bill using superannuation
Did you know you can reduce your income tax by making a large personal tax-deductible contribution from your take-home pay to your super? This strategy may be particularly useful if you will be earning more income this financial year or if you have sold an asset this year and made a large capital gain.
Also in the October Newsletter?
- What is a personal deductible contribution?
- What are catch-up concessional contributions?
– EXAMPLE: REDUCING INCOME TAX
- Changes to unfair contract terms laws
– What businesses need to know
- Property developers – and would-be ones – beware!
- Small business skills and training boost
– Which training expenses are eligible for the bonus?
– Which training expenses are not eligible for the bonus?
- Don’t overlook the CGT small business roll-over concession
- Are you eligible to make a personal deductible contribution?
– Eligibility requirements
– Meeting the age-based rules
– Timeframes to adhere to
– What happens next?
DON’T MISS OUT ON VITAL INFORMATION
FOR YOUR BUSINESS / ORGANISATION