November 2022 Issue Covered
Federal Budget 2022 to 2023
The 2022 to 2023 federal budget was handed down on 25th of October. The confirmation of lucrative income tax cuts and the scrapping of a tax offset for low- and middle-income earners were the big-ticket items.
That said labour’s first federal budget in nine years was as noteworthy for the changes it didn’t make as for those that it did.
Unmentioned were current outstanding issues impacting the taxation of trusts the long-awaited simplification of 7A, the future of business depreciation after this financial year and more.
- Business an individual taxation
- Superannuation and retirement
- Director ID last ditch awareness campaign
- Rental expenses in excess of income not deductible
- Do I have to pay myself super as a business owner
- Protecting your AU domain name
DON’T MISS OUT ON VITAL INFORMATION
FOR YOUR BUSINESS / ORGANISATION