Our November Issue Covered
Who can I nominate as my super beneficiary?
Your superannuation death benefits must be paid to someone when you die. That somebody will usually be your estate or your nominated beneficiary (also known as your dependants).
Also in the November Newsletter?
- Paying death benefits to your estate
– Paying death benefits to a beneficiary/dependant
– Definition of dependant
– Need help?
- Who is a resident for tax purposes?
- When two bonuses are not enough … Introducing the Energy Incentive!
- Qualifying as an interdependent or financial dependant
– INTERDEPENDENCY RELATIONSHIP
– FINANCIAL DEPENDANT
– CONTACT US
- How to nominate a superannuation beneficiary
– Types of nominations
– Non-binding death benefit nomination
– Binding death benefit nomination
– Non-lapsing binding death benefit nomination
– Reversionary pension nomination
– SMSFs and death benefit nominations
– What if there is no nomination or an invalid nomination?
– Check your nomination
DON’T MISS OUT ON VITAL INFORMATION
FOR YOUR BUSINESS / ORGANISATION