Local Lockdowns Business Support Program – Victorian State Government
$5,000 grant to help businesses through temporary coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdowns.
As announced on Tuesday 30 June 2020, specific postcodes in Victoria will return to Stage 3 Stay at Home restrictions to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- What support is available?
Businesses that are operating within a postcode affected by the return to Stage 3 restrictions are eligible for a one-off, $5,000 grant to help them get through to the other side of the local lockdown.
- What type of business can apply for this grant?
Businesses can apply if they:
- are operating in a postcode that is affected by the return to Stage 3 restrictions (not necessarily their registered address); and
- are an employing business; and
- are currently registered to pay GST; and
- have a payroll of less than $3 million per annum; and
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 16 March 2020 (date of the State of Emergency declaration); and
- have been engaged in carrying out the operation of the business in Victoria on 16 March 2020.
Businesses can still receive this $5,000 grant even if they have already received a $10,000 Business Support Fund grant or payroll tax refund or waiver.
Full guidelines and information on eligibility to be released shortly.
How to Apply
- Applications will be open shortly. To register your interest in receiving support complete form at https://www.business.vic.gov.au/support-for-your-business/grants-and-assistance/local-lockdowns-business-support-program#register
Further information can be found at the FAQs https://www.business.vic.gov.au/support-for-your-business/grants-and-assistance/local-lockdowns-business-support-program/local-lockdowns-business-support-program-faqs
If you need any assistance or have any questions please contact us at Accountant@nulldouglasharrison.com.au or call on 9579 3377 to speak to a Director.