July 2022 Issue Covered
ATO Prioritising Debt Collection
As the economy emerges from COVID-19, the ATO is re-focusing on debt collection. These are some of the topics covered in our Newsletter.
- Last minute trust distributions and record keeping
- Super guarantee rises to 10.5%
– SG based on when an employee is paid
– SG rate will continue to rise
– Monthly $450 minimum threshold removed
- ATO tax time focus for small business
– Lodgment deadlines
- Scam myths
– Myth 1 – Only older people fall for scams
– Myth 2 – Scams are easy to spot, you’d be a fool to fall for one!
– Myth 3 – Scams only happen during tax time
- STP year-end finalisations … due soon!
- Accessing your super early
– Common conditions of release
– Preservation age
– Other conditions of release
– Need more information?
DON’T MISS OUT ON VITAL INFORMATION
FOR YOUR BUSINESS / ORGANISATION