December 2022 Issue Covered
Xmas Gifts from Employers
Christmas is traditionally a time of giving, including employers showing gratitude to their workers for a job well done throughout the year.
However, depending on the nature and value of the gift, and also who it is gifted to, such as a magnanimity can attract unwanted tax consequences.
So how as an employer do you gift most tax-effectively this festive season? is what’s in the Newsletter.
- SMSF Compliance: What’s on the ATO’s Radar?
– ID fraud and investment scams
– Illegal early access
– Non-lodgement of SMSF annual returns
– Regulatory contraventions
– Director IDs
- Single Member SMSFs
– Number of trustees
– Loss of capacity
– Retaining residency
- On-boarding Employees for the Holiday Rush
– Other issues
- New Work from Home Deduction Rules
– New Rate
– Record keeping
- FBT Exemption for Electric Vehicles
DON’T MISS OUT ON VITAL INFORMATION
FOR YOUR BUSINESS / ORGANISATION