$5,000 Grant to Help Businesses Through Temporary Coronavirus (COVID-19) Lockdowns
The return to Stage 3 Stay at Home restrictions mean that businesses such as restaurants, cafes, pubs, gyms, indoor sporting venues, cinemas, live music, entertainment venues and other businesses can no longer operate as they would like.
As a result, the Victorian State Government has again expanded the Business Support Program and is offering an ADDITIONAL small business grant to help small businesses get through this period.
Businesses that are operating within a postcode affected by the return to Stage 3 restrictions may be eligible for a one-off, $5,000 grant to help them get through to the other side of the local lockdown.
What Support is Available?
Businesses operating within a postcode affected by the return to Stay at Home restrictions may be eligible for a one-off, $5,000 grant to help them get through to the other side of the local lockdown.
What Type of Business Can Apply for this Grant?
Businesses can apply if they:
- are operating in a postcode that is affected by the return to Stay at Home restrictions (not necessarily their registered address); and
- are an employing business; and
- are currently registered to pay GST; and
- have a payroll of less than $3 million per annum; and
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) and have held that ABN at 16 March 2020 (date of the State of Emergency declaration); and
- have been engaged in carrying out the operation of the business in Victoria on 16 March 2020.
Businesses can still receive this $5,000 grant even if they have already received a $10,000 Business Support Fund grant or payroll tax refund or waiver.
Full guidelines and information on eligibility to be released shortly.
Applications will be open shortly. To register your interest in receiving support complete form at the bottom of this page.
If you have further questions about the Program, please read the FAQs.
If you need assistance please email to email@example.com, call us on 9579 3377 or contact any of the Directors.